For Sale FJ45 SWB Blank Canvas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tank5

SILVER Star
Threads
SOLD!

have a 63 FJ45 SWB frame from a fixed top model. I have the title and vin plate in hand for it. The frame has been sand blasted and had a coat of Por15 applied. The rear cross member had a bad center that has been cut out, so it will need a new rear cross member otherwise it is a good strait and rust free frame. I call it a blank canvas because it does not come with anything else but your creativity, although I do have a hacked up cab I can throw in with it anyone is interested.

I have had this frame hanging on my wall for a while and have enjoyed mentally building various SWB FJ45 restomods on the chassis. I had decided on using it to build a swb Troopy FJ45 and even bought some parts to go this direction if anyone is interested in them separately. I am offering it for sale because I recently purchased a another SWB FJ45 driver which takes the place in my garage where this would be built. If you have ever wanted to build a resotomod SWB version FJ45 without worrying about hacking up an orginal this frame could be your platform.

I bought this frame with title for 2500 and that is what I want for it. It is located in Northern New Mexico.

Last edited:
Do you have a roof for the cab?

I have a removable top version that needs a lot of work that I could sell with it for a little more.

The orignial roof on the fixed top cab was hacked off by a PO long ago and did not come with it when I got it.

the non removable top and the removable top are different, one won't work on the other

the non removable top and the removable top are different, one won't work on the other

I know that but since the fixed top cab bass been hacked up meaning the top and half the back have been poorly cut off it is going to take some fab skill to repair if someone chooses to use the cab. I am just throwing the cab in for free.
I have a rough removable top and cab back that I can sell with it if the buy is interested. Personally I think a better rout for the buyer would be to source a good cab or buy an aqualu set up to put on it.

WC - are you back in the 45 world? Just curious. Never did check your roof rubber dimensions for my fixed top. Still have new OEM roof rubber? (I know, different thread - I’ll find that one so I quit hammering this one)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom