fj45 steel tailgates. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here`s a couple of photos of the 45 tailgates we make, anyone interested please contact me.
Reagrds.
Paul.
IMG_1834.JPG

45 Tailgates

[

Trying to get a star, will post more then. sry.
Paul.

QUOTE=lomusass]Here`s a couple of photos of the 45 tailgates we make, anyone interested please contact me.
Reagrds.
Paul.[/QUOTE]

Paul,
Thanks for the info, I am in for one as soon as you tell me where to send the funds. They look great in the photos, I cant wait to get my hands on one.

brian

I read your reply, thanks. :) While I'm at it......how bout a rear bumper and the Land Cruiser logo on the tailgate for the LV :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

lomusass said:
pm sent..

fjwagon..

The logo i can do...the bumpers i need a little time to arrange, i do not have the tooling for them , but i think i know a man who has..
Paul..

fjwagon said:
I read your reply, thanks. :) While I'm at it......how bout a rear bumper and the Land Cruiser logo on the tailgate for the LV :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

floors first! floors first!

WOOOOHOOOO , Finally got the tailgate.:D :D :D

Paul and his crew down there do outstanding work, thing looks awesome.

Very satisfied with the work and he even shipped it in an actual wooden box to boot.:bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2:
tailgate.jpg
tailgate1.jpg
tailgate2.jpg

Darin..
Thanks
..Glad you like it..pretty box eh.
.I just have getting to call you to see if you had recieved it...
Happy Christmas and thanks for the biz.
Best wishes Paul.

QUOTE=krzyabncanuck]WOOOOHOOOO , Finally got the tailgate.:D :D :D

Very satisfied with the work and he even shipped it in an actual wooden box to boot.:bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2:[/QUOTE]

krzyabncanuck said:
WOOOOHOOOO , Finally got the tailgate.:D :D :D

Very satisfied with the work and he even shipped it in an actual wooden box to boot.:bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2:

Hey that is a real nice tailgate. Are you gonna cut holes in it for the head lights?

No really, bolt it on and drop some fire wood on it, some cinder blocks, boulders and then back into a tree. Let us know how it held up. ;).

Paul that is awesome!!!!

Did you ever get my message? If not I will resend. Kief.

darn it, I thought I was going to be the first to get to post a review of the tailgates!!! Oh well, I hope to be doing my own happy-dance next week. It looks great in the photos, cant wait to lovingly carress the cool steel of a new tailgate:D ....

Someone needs to post the rear logo for the lv wagon to see if Paul can make some. I can't find anyone locally so it would be great if he could do some...

The Toyota Land Cruiser long logo plate is the one I am referring to.

Goebs

Goebeler said:
Someone needs to post the rear logo for the lv wagon to see if Paul can make some. I can't find anyone locally so it would be great if he could do some...

The Toyota Land Cruiser long logo plate is the one I am referring to.

Goebs
Foxfab is having a similar emblem repro'd in the FJ25 section. Maybe check with him and see where it's gettimg done as well?

Nick

Rear Emblem..
Yep, I think Mike at Fox fab is your best bet...I can definately do it but it's going to take me a while to get it sorted..
Paul

zebrabeefj40 said:
Foxfab is having a similar emblem repro'd in the FJ25 section. Maybe check with him and see where it's gettimg done as well?

Nick

Not to hijack this thread, but if you repo a rear emblem, count me in.

Thanks, Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom