FJ45 Rear Shackle hangers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Eco 45

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Base of the Three Sisters Mountains Oregon
Website
www.eco-offroad.com
Anyone have a set or more importantly the passenger side rear spring rear shackle hanger that mounts to the frame? See photo---they are not the same as FJ40 stuff. Thanks
shackle hanger.jpg

I have a set from a LWB pickup. The driver's side is pretty wasted but I think the passenger side is much better. I can try to get some pics in a day or two.

You mean ones that look like this? :)

There may be more where these came from if you need one. I have these for my FJ45LV but I have to check to be SURE they are correct. Yes, they are NOS OEM Toyota!
DSC_7001.JPG

Hey cruiser guy--that is exactly what I am looking for as mine look like miker's. Let me know the status as I just found a company in Japan that is making them : Welcome to JOINTFUJI.COM Still waiting on pricing and availability.

And they look like this:
48416-60050_Hanger_Sub_Assy.jpg

Hey cruiser guy--that is exactly what I am looking for as mine look like miker's. Let me know the status...

These were $25/ea Shipping of course would be on top of that. I can bring them up in the summer when I pass through Oregon otherwise it's shipping out of Guatemala 'cause they are not light weight.

I'll let you know if they look to match the ones on my 'LV.

Here's a few pictures of the shackle hanger that I bought here compared to the one on my FJ45LV. They look close enough for me. I have not checked the eye diameter to se if they are the same but there is enough selection of bushings that I'm sure something can be found if they are not the same.

If you'd like one or a pair (assuming there are that many left) PM me for Paypal information. I'll be at that place on Friday so if you want them I'll need to know relatively soon.
DSC_7003.JPG
DSC_7004.JPG

Scott, I have a pair of these for you. Check your e-mail for Paypal information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom