FJ45 rear glass template (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have an FJ45 (ish) project that I am building and I need a template for the rear glass. This one is a removable hard top. Does anyone have a template or a suggestion on where to get my hands on one? Thanks.

Brad

I have an FJ45 (ish) project that I am building and I need a template for the rear glass. This one is a removable hard top. Does anyone have a template or a suggestion on where to get my hands on one? Thanks.

Brad
I have the old factory window Pulled out of my 1984 FJ45. I made a new back glass and had it tempered. I recently sold my glass shop. I can trace it on paper and mail it to you. PM your info and we can talk tomorrow. I will measure it so we can can be sure its ok.

I have the old factory window Pulled out of my 1984 FJ45. I made a new back glass and had it tempered. I recently sold my glass shop. I can trace it on paper and mail it to you. PM your info and we can talk tomorrow. I will measure it so we can can be sure its ok.
Finally made it to my shop to have a look at the back window. You really don't need a template. My window is a rectangle. Dimensions are. 44-5/15 X 12-1/4 all four corners are rounded to a 1-3/4 radius. My window is 1/4 tempered glass. My trucks old glass is pretty pitted and scratched. I made a new back glass and both doors and sent them off to be tempered. I cut the windshield out of flat laminated. Spent many years in Auto Glass and have a few connections. If you still want a template let me know.

That would be amazing! I would be happy to pay for the template and any mailing/shipping. Thanks a ton for the offer.

That would be amazing! I would be happy to pay for the template and any mailing/shipping. Thanks a ton for the offer.
Don’t worry about it. Just pm your address and it’s on the way. This forum has saved me and costed me a lot of time and money. Does that make sense? It’s my way to pay a debt. I can mail it on Monday. Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom