SOLD Fj45 Modified SoCal on BaT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 45 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(137, 126, 126)
Outside Link
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1964-toyota-land-cruiser-fj45-6/
No Reserve: 4.7L-Powered 1964 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ45 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1964-toyota-land-cruiser-fj45-6/

Not my vehicle, but it is a beauty!
The body was removed from the frame prior to being stripped, coated with DP90 primer, and painted in two-stage Antique Sage Pearl. Additional work consisted of shortening the bed approximately 18″ as well as applying a LineX coating to the top and bottom of the tub and fabricating a pair of steel half-doors. Features include custom front and rear bumpers, a Warn 8k-pound winch with a synthetic rope, a roll cage, flat fender flares, and a bikini top. A removable hardtop that covers the cab area is included in the sale along with a soft top, both of which are shown in the gallery below. Scratches are noted around the body.

Walker Evans Racing 17″ beadlock wheels are mounted with 40×13.50″ Goodyear Wrangler kevlar tires all around, and Aisin manually locking hubs are fitted up front. The suspension is raised approximately 3″ using an Icon Slinky system with 2.5″ reservoir shocks, custom-made coil springs, adjustable panhard bars and rear links, and Slee Off-Road trailing arms. Additional modifications include a power steering system with hydraulic assist, a 105-series Land Cruiser steering box with a drop pitman arm, and disc brakes at each corner.

fzj45.JPG

I call 93k

Sold for $86k and that feels like a great price. Couldn’t build it from scratch for that. Hope the winner is on MUD.

Sold for $86k and that feels like a great price. Couldn’t build it from scratch for that. Hope the winner is on MUD.
Wow. Someone got a STEAL. How can an FJCO bring over a quarter of a million, and this doesn't even break $100k? I don't think you could build it from scratch for 3x the sale price, unless you did every aspect of the work yourself.

What's your guestimate of selling price ???
I saw this beauty years ago at Pismo SNT a very nice truck . I'm guessing $86K
Either @captcruiser should go buy a u-pick lotto ticket or we know what his max bid was and who bought it! 😂

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom