FJ45 lwb for sale in billings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Saw an FJ45 lwb for sale in the marketplace on facebook in Bill
1565445971041.png
ings, no run
1565445971041.png
ning gear 6K for it, I would be glad to look at it if anyone is interested.

imported from somewhere, looks like a newer windshield frame and doors, driver side vent.
1975+

If it had a 2f and I fit in a 45 I'd be all over it. Someone should snatch it up. They're only gonna' go up,

Good project for a retired guy.

:)

If it had a 2f and I fit in a 45 I'd be all over it. Someone should snatch it up. They're only gonna' go up,

I can help with the 2F, I can't help about your size

@brew8 id love to see the interior if you go take a peek snap some pics
I can help with the 2F, I can't help about your size

I felt like I was all up in my knees when I drove a buddies HJ47... actually made me pass on the whole truck.

So I chased a trade with the 45 owner for my project 60 and thought I'd throw out a little more info.

First off, seller is a cruiser head and he's really honest and a stand up guy.

He's had the cruiser about a year, third owner, most parts are there to complete it less the drive train. He has a few other projects he wants to focus on. Trucks previous owner was from Wyoming and had the truck for 20 years iirc.

It's a 65 LWB frame, bed, tailgate, headache rack, cab and roof... the doors, windshield and cowl forward is from a late 70's (78?) FJ40. it has minitruck axles. Engine mounts are 3.0L iirc.

He's got the title ready to go but it has some slight complications that didn't scare me. He's got everything he needs to make it legit.

Overall it's a rad starting point for a resto' mod. There is a LOT of work to get it up on the road again, but in the end you'd have a sweet FJ45. I hope someone local nabs it so I can see it. I think a LS swap, 60 axles and have an awesome 45.

If I were moving forward, I'd want a good look at the splicing of the late model cowl to the 65 parts. The welds and panel gaps that I could see from a few pics looked good, if not really good, but you never know if it is square until you can get some measurements.

If someone wants my 60, lets talk... I would be motivated to get the cash to score this thing.

Drew, PM about your 60. Paul

I'm glad your interested I was going to look but I figured I would have to have it, I don't really need another project now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom