For Sale FJ45-LPB TAIL GATES (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

if you have 1 extra tailgate I will get 1 more please. I sent you some money need to pay shipping Thanks Robert

Hi Blackcat - I answered the second PM... eventually

Hello all!

If you are interested in any of the 40 series parts I make please contact Dan at 4WheelAuto and he will help you out. 4WheelAuto is now handling all of my parts essentially as a distributor. I make them and he ships them! Dan is trying to decide what and how many items he needs to carry on hand so let him know and he will stock up!

In order to be able to keep 4WheelAuto in stock I will transferring the actual building of my parts to the company that employs me as my day job. I am the GM of said company and so will have complete control over build quality as always but will no longer be restricted by how much time I personally have to devote to fabricating parts. This gives me the ability to build massive volume if needed as well as giving me the time to design new items as well.

Call Dan or Travis @ 1-866-468-2570
Wholesale Offroad Parts and Accessories - LANDCRUISER PARTS | 4wheel Auto

Cheers,
Kevin

Hello all!

If you are interested in any of the 40 series parts I make please contact Dan at 4WheelAuto and he will help you out. 4WheelAuto is now handling all of my parts essentially as a distributor. I make them and he ships them! Dan is trying to decide what and how many items he needs to carry on hand so let him know and he will stock up!

In order to be able to keep 4WheelAuto in stock I will transferring the actual building of my parts to the company that employs me as my day job. I am the GM of said company and so will have complete control over build quality as always but will no longer be restricted by how much time I personally have to devote to fabricating parts. This gives me the ability to build massive volume if needed as well as giving me the time to design new items as well.

Cheers,
Kevin
This is excellent news!! So pleased you are back in the game 🤘🏻

Hello all!

Cheers,
Kevin
Sounds like a great solution to a situation, you have my vote.
Skip

Hi Xtreme - everything is on the table. If Dan asks me for an item I will quote it to him and he can get back to you.

Good news, no doubt about it! :)

====
1984 BJ42 frame-off restored, 4E9 Toyo beige
1983 BJ45 P/Up, resto project

Is there any recourse for the bed floor material? I am in the same boat.

Real Steel was able to get me a bed floor replacement out of south America. It took a while and I think they coat them with a preservative now, worked well for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom