For Sale FJ45 LPB bed racks for sale (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are the 45 lpb bed racks still offered for sale ?

Hi John,

Sorry for the slow response - just saw this message now.

Yes, I have several racks in stock and can usually ship within a day or two by the time I pack them up. They are $250.00 plus shipping which for TX would be $65.00 making the total $315.00 US. I take Paypal at awlteq.metal at gmail dot com if you are still looking.

Cheers,
Kevin

Hello all!

If you are interested in any of the 40 series parts I make please contact Dan at 4WheelAuto and he will help you out. 4WheelAuto is now handling all of my parts essentially as a distributor. I make them and he ships them! Dan is trying to decide what and how many items he needs to carry on hand so let him know and he will stock up!

In order to be able to keep 4WheelAuto in stock I will transferring the actual building of my parts to the company that employs me as my day job. I am the GM of said company and so will have complete control over build quality as always but will no longer be restricted by how much time I personally have to devote to fabricating parts. This gives me the ability to build massive volume if needed as well as giving me the time to design new items as well.

Call Dan or Travis @ 1-866-468-2570
Wholesale Offroad Parts and Accessories - LANDCRUISER PARTS | 4wheel Auto

Cheers,
Kevin

Hello all!

If you are interested in any of the 40 series parts I make please contact Dan at 4WheelAuto and he will help you out. 4WheelAuto is now handling all of my parts essentially as a distributor. I make them and he ships them! Dan is trying to decide what and how many items he needs to carry on hand so let him know and he will stock up!

In order to be able to keep 4WheelAuto in stock I will transferring the actual building of my parts to the company that employs me as my day job. I am the GM of said company and so will have complete control over build quality as always but will no longer be restricted by how much time I personally have to devote to fabricating parts. This gives me the ability to build massive volume if needed as well as giving me the time to design new items as well.

Call Dan or Travis @ 1-866-468-2570
Wholesale Offroad Parts and Accessories - LANDCRUISER PARTS | 4wheel Auto

Cheers,
Kevin

Kevin, is there a current list of all the parts you offer? When I look on the 4Wheel site it has a lot of items, which I am guessing are more than yours. A little hard to navigate to find your specific parts. Thx Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom