For Sale FJ45 LPB bed racks for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys!! Umm, the wife just spent a fortune on some new furniture and I need to make some dough!! (it had nothing to do with the new locker and gears from Kurt or the new door seals from Onur, really, nothing at all). I think I have one or two of these racks left and if I don't I'll make more pretty quick. Price is $250.00 plus shipping which runs around $75 to the 48.

:D

Would like to order a rack, if available. Got a tailgate from you a year or some ago (very nice) I will send you a PM.

Thanks

PM answered

Are there any of these headache racks still around. I could use 1...or 2.

Yes, I have 4 or 5 in stock but I am overseas right now until mid January. I can contact you when I get home if that works for you.

Awesome...thanks.

Safe travels

Bump

I will be stocking up on the rack parts over the next three weeks so if yer lookin for one I'll be ready.

Kevin

Well that's a bummer!

You've got a lot of stuff... maybe it will turn up. But I can definitely pencil you in for another in the meantime.

Looks like I'm going to Cruise Moab this year, in fact I tried too late to get on the list for San Rafael but only managed the waiting list, so I may even be able to deliver.

Found it! :cool:

It was in a box that looked just like the LPB tailgate and I confused the two.

Still might need some stuff from you :D

do you have any in stock?
does it save on shipping to buy 2?
me and a buddy each need 1
by the way your rear sills are a work of art...
13707630_143039766125987_7351070528971231318_n.jpg

YEs and yes, But I am out of town right now for another week. Start a conversation with me with all the details and I will answer all your questions

Kevin

Kevin,

I sent you a PM on just the corner brackets for the rack. Let's talk after you get back. Thanks.

how much would shipping be to 77546

John, shipping would be $70.00

And the racks are still the $250.00. I am (this weekend) building more rack components to re-stock.

Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom