FJ45 In a Museum-Puerto Rico (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
Would like to share here on the forum few pics on the 45 that you can see in P.R. Museum. One owner that have 3 Toyotas Dealers..$$$$$$$ to spend:rolleyes:, sometimes he fly to Australia and Japan for looking for cars,parts and Land Cruisers. Every TLC was put all back with new parts...$$$$$$:rolleyes: oh well
P1090983.jpg
P1090984.jpg
P1100060.jpg

The Museum its not yet open to the public but the TLC owners have a meettig last sunday and i have the chance to go and take the pictures
P1090975.jpg
P1090977.jpg
P1090980.jpg

Good god.... those are beautiful!

Did the Puerto Rican market get the troopy from new?

Cheers,

Josh

That soft top troopy is amazing.

Good god.... those are beautiful!

Did the Puerto Rican market get the troopy from new?

Cheers,

Josh

No troopy as far as i know, few 40 and very rare 45 when they came to PR. Don't know here he get the white one,but the other white-red and the 4 doors are from Aussie, he have more troopies on the shop-painting boot so no pics for those yet,until he open the 2 building for the public...$$$$$$$ :rolleyes:

let us know when that thing opens to the public.. could make a great "vacation" for us gearheads when we send the significant other to the spa..

Nice collection but miss a 43 ;)
Cheers
Peter

I know someone who could donate a beautiful German soft top, LHD one to the museum... on the other hand, it would be much better to donate it to me....:grinpimp:

Cheers,

Josh

Wow, that link is fantastic. Only problem with it is that it makes me realise that there really is nothing which Toyota makes today which makes my heart go pitty-pat.

I miss my '83 FJ40 and my 79 Toyota Pickup and my 86 Toyota Pickup and my 89 Toyota Pickup and my best friend's 84 Celica convertible and my college friend's 89 Toyota Supra.....

Cheers,

Josh

... Only problem with it is that it makes me realise that there really is nothing which Toyota makes today which makes my heart go pitty-pat.
Cheers,

Josh

.... that`s what I think since the mid eighties ;)
Cheers
Peter

They bought two of my vintage Toyota's from me, good people.

The Red '67 RT52 Corona Coupe and the Gold '74 Corona Mark II

Shane
Toy_1.jpg
mark II.jpg
red corona.jpg

Last edited:
Shane, I remember seeing pics of that red one when you got it...very clean original car!!!

I have GOT to find one of these!
bug-shield.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom