fj45 for sale in Wylie. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jebber

Brokedown southa Dallas
SILVER Star
Threads
Wow, I saw two trucks today in Wylie. I first spotted a nice blue fj40, turned out to be a member, BigTodd. It was nice meeting you Todd.

Then I saw this truck for sale. a '60 something model fj45 so I took some pics. No affiliation. The phone numbers are 214-878-8050 and 972-272-3595.

Somebody buy this before I do something stupid.

IMG_0090.jpg
IMG_0091.jpg
IMG_0092.jpg

Last edited:
Here is some scoop...its a 1967 Fj45 with a newer 2f motor in it. I don't know the mileage but the guy is asking $4500 for this. Not too shabby. Hope that helps some of ya'll. He said it does run but it needs some wiring work and a new carb.

It is actually pretty solid. Some surface rust in the bed but nothing all the way through. The floorboards were still very solid, no rust that I could see. The left front fender is damaged were it was hit from the side and it has damaged other stuff I am sure. He has supposedly had the engine replaced in Colorado, and they put the three on the tree on to the floor. I am not to sure about that... Also the Soft top is pretty much done for.

Good seeing you also. Kind of a drive by visit. I am going to try to make the next meeting.

This truck is still sitting there. Someone should make him an offer.

Please

Please tell me that this is still sitting somewhere unpurchased? Any info from someone local would be great.

It was purchased by someone in the club. Not sure what it's status is currently.

I know who bought it........

Hi, Thank goodness someone bought it , very tempted and I don't need another cruiser. Mike

Looking good Shane. I regret not buying that truck but I had just started my 40 project and needed the funds for that build. I'm glad it went to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom