For Sale SOLD FJ45 Cab and Top Fabricators Special (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tank5

SILVER Star
Threads
SOLDOk, feel free to point and laugh but here is what I have.

64 Fixed top fj45 cab that has had the top hacked off, it was a really rough cut job. It is a pretty rough cab but could be salvaged into something. I purchased an equally rusty fj45 removable top and back that I figured I would use to make a usable cab. Both of these pieces will need a lot of work which is why I call it a fabricators special. I am asking 1500 for both pieces and open to serious offers. Pickup preferred. I don't have all the pieces removed from the cab that I am keeping for the 45 build yet but this add is for the cab only and removable top.

I will get some pictures up soon.

20180216_161057.jpg

20180216_161109.jpg

20180216_161123.jpg

20180216_161136.jpg

Last edited:
This all the photos I have of the cab. I will get some better pictures as soon as I can .

20171021_174344.jpg

20171021_172956.jpg

So the frame, bed, wheels, doors, wiper arm, etc etc are not for sale? Whats a "bar cab?" There's a lot of on the SWB fixed top rig I could use, lol. Nice!! Very interested in whole thing if so. Paul

Last edited:
So the frame, bed, wheels, doors, wiper arm, etc etc are not for sale? Whats a "bar cab?" There's a lot of on the SWB fixed top rig I could use, lol. Nice!! Very interested in whole thing if so. Paul
rain

Paul,

"bar cab" if I wrote that, it was a typo, if you are referring to the bows attached to the cab they are mods made by a previous owner who likely hacked the fixed top off.

Edit: "bar cab" = typo result of late night post from smart phone with uncoordinated fingers.

The rig in the picture was purchased for the frame, bed, drive train and other small pieces that will be combined with a nice original Fixed top cab for a restoration build. I will have some of the extra pieces for sale as I determine what is not needed. If you want to send me a PM with a list of what you are interested in I will let know what I can help you with.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom