SOLD FJ43 Soft Top - New (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

devo

SILVER Star
Threads
Yes I am posting this in the vehicle classified only because this where folks go to look for FJ43’s. Hope you don’t mind!

I have a new in the box soft top with bows and back ambulance doors . I had it shipped from Colombia and now I’m not going to use it.
Fits all years FJ43

Color: Khaki canvas

~~~~~ $2700.00 ~~~~~ and I’ll split shipping cost

let me know

devo

8A6D1970-744E-43E6-92F4-DAA16484E199.jpeg

E8064B7B-D512-4DCB-AC2D-61EE28FCABA6.jpeg

826479C2-A37C-4078-AC86-5DD4C35DC708.jpeg

Last edited:
Yea your right overton! I’ll head to the garage and get some photos and post them up in my starter thread. ( I got lazy)
anyways, the top is beige to sand? Photos don’t quite show it.

Thanks

devo

To add, this is a complete soft top set up. Every thing is included for a soft top set up. From windshield frame to back doors.

below is a photo of all the frame ware

devo

02E2EF7E-9B08-4434-9014-7F9C276AE4C4.jpeg

Well I could keep going with. Lots of stuff to know about other peoples 43’s.
5000 miles, imported from Colombia?
Very nice! I’ll look for it on BaT. When will you it ?

devo

I think this should be in the parts ad, this section should really be reserved for complete vehicle listings.
im not a moderator and I could be totally wrong

happy Friday fellow mudders

Yes I am posting this in the vehicle classified only because this where folks go to look for FJ43’s. Hope you don’t mind!

I have a new in the box soft top with bows and back ambulance doors . I had it shipped from Colombia and now I’m not going to use it.
Fits all years FJ43

Color: Khaki canvas

~~~~~ $2700.00 ~~~~~ and I’ll split shipping cost

let me know

devo

View attachment 2250443

View attachment 2250444

View attachment 2250447

@tlc81 it is in the classified part section also. But because this section is specific to Non NA market FJ4_ I thought it would be an appropriate place to advertise a FJ43 specific item? And yes it is the moderators decision.
Also notice that parts like tailgate lift a handles for FJ45LV’s are advertised here and sold to this specific audience.

Are you in the market for a Non NA market FJ_ ?

thanks,

devo

I'm looking for a softtop for an fj40. Is this a pretty solid one, and could you direct me to the source?

If you are looking for a ST for a 40 you can use a search on here or your google. I believe there are several venders of 40 series ST because they are most common.

My ST fits a FJ43 specifically

devo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom