Fj43 or FJ60??!! Check out the pictures!!What do you think ?! (1 Viewer)

Fj43 or the Fj60?

• Fj43

• Fj60

Results are only viewable after voting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I do love the idea of having all that space in the FJ60...i mean I'm in idaho and I can just go camping using the FJ60 without any tralier...

given the choice of a federal spec fj60 or a general market fj43............federal spec all day and twice on sunday.

Did the Middle East have Federal spec 60 series? Too many things on the FJ60 for it to be US market. Vent windows in front doors, B pillar grab bars, split rims, FF rear axle and cargo area sliding windows.

I think the one in the middle east it comes in all different shape and spaces..look at these picture of the one I'm looking at.. I have seen some FJ62(square headlights) with 2F and manual transmission ..
More pictures of the spaceship 😂
Screenshot_20200602-154521_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200602-154502_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200602-154435_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200602-154347_Chrome.jpg
the FJ60

Did the Middle East have Federal spec 60 series? Too many things on the FJ60 for it to be US market. Vent windows in front doors, B pillar grab bars, split rims, FF rear axle and cargo area sliding windows.

i didnt look at the pix, just assumed.....i wouldnt do either, if neither is federal spec

i didnt look at the pix, just assumed.....i wouldnt do either, if neither is federal spec
I wasn't sure what you mean about "federal spec" and I might still not sure lolol but in December I brought two FJ45 ..one for me and one for my father in law from the middle east (which they usually copy U.S. regulations), I got them titled and licensed just fine ..here is a picture of mine before I sold it 😭😭I didnt want to sell it but I had no choice..plus it didnt have a heater.
IMG_-1lzrwc.jpg
IMG_20200528_220041_511.jpg
20200504_150710.jpg

That 60 has a lot of cool options that you couldn't get here. They are way more practical and usable then a 40 series

Agree, also looks like some overspray maybe a repaint.
Yah I noticed the paint !!..and before I ship it my dad who is a mechanic ( that live overseas )will be doing the inspection..

Indeed but the look of the 43 with the top off....🥵🥵🥵🥵

I buy vehicles to use and drive them, not to stare at them in the garage or look cool in them. 40's are fun but they are much more of a toy then a useful vehicle when compared to a 60

I had an HJ60 and did wheel it quite a bit. Lots of fun. I also used it to visit my parents 5 hrs away in upstate NY.

I could not imagine doing that trip in my 40.

The 60 will be more civilized and a better daily driver than the 43.

However, like many of us, you may eventually end up with more than 1 LC.

If you want something to drive every day, to work and go on vacation and wheel or visit family and friends, I vote for the 60.

Just to wheel and drive around town or not too long road trips, the 43.

Although, I have a friend with a 46 that drove from NY to CA (and back) twice, once pulling a military trailer. So, maybe it depends on your constitution to each vehicles short comings.

Either way, good luck with your purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom