Wanted FJ43 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys I'm just starting to look now but I am looking to buy an FJ43. Must be located within the lower 48.

Looking for FST all original. Condition can be a restoration project.

PM with details and price!

I've found a couple of those however really want a 43!!!

btw how's the weather in FL...hehe:)

I've found a couple of those however really want a 43!!!

btw how's the weather in FL...hehe:)

Actually South Georgia........temps. may reach 100 degrees (F) by the end of the week with humidity in excess of 50%. If you are a reptile the weather is absolutely perfect.:)
......1978HJ45

Doh! Google effed me...anyway thats rough...however I will take that over negative 10 degrees in Iowa winters.

Doh! Google effed me...anyway thats rough...however I will take that over negative 10 degrees in Iowa winters.

At least at -10 (F) you would not have to worry about an alligator biting you while you swim in the local lake.:)
I don't think I have actually ever seen a FJ43. 40's,41's 42's 45's and 47's but never a 43.
Good luck with that ........1978HJ45

You can read all about'em here : https://forum.ih8mud.com/40-55-series-tech/263118-school-me-fj-43s.html

Also I believe this is a MUD Members truck if my memory serves me right!
FJ43 local mud members.jpg

You specifically want an FJ43? is this because of the longer wheelbase or something else? If it is the WB, you could also look for 43, 44, or 46 varieties which are basically the same rig. Did you want Diesel, or want to stick with gas?

IIRC, most (if not all) 43's are stock soft tops. The 44 and 46 have hard tops but no roll bars unless from Europe.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom