fj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
If any one is interested, I stoped at a friend of mines grandparents house yesterday, because when driving by I thought I saw a landcruiser top out in the field. So I pulled in their and he was outside so I asked him if that was a landcruiser and he said ya you want it. I went to take a look, but it looks like to much work for me. I think it is all their, except the motor. I don't know the year but I think it is 60's. or early 70's the frame with axels are in one pile with the roof over them, and the tub with all the fenders and bud inside the tub. lots of weeds. It is free to who ever wants it.

If any one is interested, I stoped at a friend of mines grandparents house yesterday, because when driving by I thought I saw a landcruiser top out in the field. So I pulled in their and he was outside so I asked him if that was a landcruiser and he said ya you want it. I went to take a look, but it looks like to much work for me. I think it is all their, except the motor. I don't know the year but I think it is 60's. or early 70's the frame with axels are in one pile with the roof over them, and the tub with all the fenders and bud inside the tub. lots of weeds. It is free to who ever wants it.

Thanks for letting everyone know about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom