Wanted FJ40

I have one if you are needing it still. Let me know.

(Lesser known SUPMIX saw not included! 😆)
Thanks!

F14A3B48-8604-4FB7-A651-074299A741F9.jpeg

Indygbd

SILVER Star
I have one that has a large dent/bend with minor rust along the edge. It has all hardware. Latches and hinges. I can cut, straighten, and repair or you can purchase it as is for $350.00 plus shipping.

EWheeler

4 Cruisers, No Garage !
GOLD Star
I have one that has a large dent/bend with minor rust along the edge. It has all hardware. Latches and hinges. I can cut, straighten, and repair or you can purchase it as is for $350.00 plus shipping.
Thats a pretty fair deal there!

CondeCruiser

SILVER Star
Post a pic of this thing.

pb4ugo

SILVER Star
I might be interested in that if El Peligroso isn't.

Pictures please, I’m interested for sure.

Not sure if you saw my reply, but I’d love to see pictures?
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom