fj40 wiring diagram (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
gentlemen,

does anyone got a complete wiring diagram of a fj40 cruiser? kindly share it with me 'coz im gonna do the re-wiring of my rig after the body painting. it would be best if its in pdf format.

cheers!

gado

There are different diagrams for different years. It would be useful if you would share that info.

Hello, i am wondering if anyone had a diagram of a 1970 - i am also redoing my wireharness...
I took a look at the diagram on SOR's site - in the wireharness section, sort of helpful, but very vague...
any help would be awesome!
thanks....
(sorry i don't have any advice to you gado - but i'm in a simular situation)

iam, this will get you to the 71 diagram link. this diagram isn't exactly the same as my 71, and probably is closer to your 70.

http://www.ih8mud.com/tech/72fj40-wire.php

If you others who are looking for wiring diagrams wish, you can go to the technical links at the top of every page in the Mud forums, including the one you are now reading, scroll down to the electrical section, and you will find several different fj40 series wiring diagrams from different eras and in different formats referenced. :D

Courtesy of Yotamotive:

Call Toyota publishing directly (1-800-622-2033) if you want a factory manual.
I have one on the way.

I have SOR's Chassis manual for my 70, and it is a copy of an original. The wiring schematic is barely legible, even when blown up 200% with the office digi copier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom