Wanted FJ40 Wheel well sheetmetal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Had to cut a few rusted through sections out of my 76's wheel wells that included a few of the raised rib areas. Hoping someone has a junker piece or two that might just happen to have a few areas that I can salvage some of these rib pieces to graft back on. Let me know. Thanks.

sside panels lower

I may still have one as I cut up a tub for another Cruiser buff...send me an email possible with a picture on how much of a side panel you want. Dave at rockntag@msn.com I have a 66 an a 78 that I can cut gas tank side on 78 gone ,I do have a Cool cruisers replacement panel for that side.
tub 010.jpg

The top of the wheel wells are rough, had to cut out a bit, it is probably going to be easier for me to weld in new replacement top panels, b/c the lip that attaches them to the quarter panel is pretty much gone too. The sides of the wheel wells Im hoping to graft. Here is what I am working with. If I had to, I can replace the area with the red arrow on the drivers side without getting into this rib I think, but if I had a good piece, I would cut out around it and replace it, I think it would be easier.

My hope is to get a piece or pieces that would let me do these 3 areas of the side wells. Is your replacement panel top or side?
DSCN1092.jpg
DSCN1093.jpg

I have both so you might want to look at it.......shipping would be high ,but I could cut it down in sections PLASMA post your phone number
and send me an email Dave at rockntag@msn.com as I am ready to ship you other parts today.the tops and inside are in great shape so is the entire floor!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom