Wanted FJ40 Water Pump Pulley (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OKMike

SILVER Star
Threads
Howdy All:

I need (and can't seem to find) a water pump pulley for my 1977 FJ40. Engine is a stock 1982 2F. My water pump and fan mate up perfectly. Pretty sure I have a fan with a clutch. See pics below. Pics are: my water pump, my fan, my water pump mated with my fan, the pulley I bought on Ebay that does not fit. :) Somebody must have one somewhere. This can't be this hard. Thanks!

IMG-3517.JPG
IMG-3518.JPG
IMG-3520.JPG
IMG-3521.JPG

IMG-3517.JPG

Last edited:
That would be great.

hi

can i obtain your old pulley that does not fit some how ?

i need that style for my current build in my shop

i can buy or trade for it please

please let me know how i can help ?

thanks matt

I can trade you the one you need for the one you have.

I can trade you the one you need for the one you have.
Howdy. I’ve already promised the one in the pic to someone else but would be glad to buy the one I need ftom you if the price is right. Let me know what you want for it and hopefully we can make deal. Many thanks!

The pulley you need is PN 020-20FU-$80. Can ship stateside in a USPS flat rate box for $17.

The pulley you need is PN 020-20FU-$80. Can ship stateside in a USPS flat rate box for $17.
Awesome. How do I purchase it? Do I go to your URL above? Let me me know and I’ll buy it today.

Awesome. How do I purchase it? Do I go to your URL above? Let me me know and I’ll buy it today.
Look at his tag line (at the bottom). Always best to call mark.

Yup. Leave me a voicemail and I’ll call you back soon. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom