SOLD FJ40 Vader Light and Switch new price $400 - Seattle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have an excellent condition Vader Light and Switch out of a 1969 FJ40.
The hood appears to be stock and not repainted. Includes all mounting hardware/gaskets. I confirmed the switch is in working order with my ohm meter. Light also works.
Asking $500 with shipping within the US included.

CB75CCEB-EFC6-431E-AFE6-669175C3CAA1.jpeg

CDC31173-E973-432F-9E02-291C366841B1.jpeg

FD7409DD-64EE-4621-910F-7854572B1C21.jpeg

287D3DF1-100C-4B93-BE71-DB4A1112745A.jpeg

heavy-breathing-intensifies.jpg

9 posts and straight to the big dollar items. Love it.
I sense that there is some unwritten edict that I’ve violated here. I’ve been a cruiser head since 1995, just never active in the cruiser social clubs. A friend said I should join here as it’s a good place to get advice and also find parts and sell parts that I don’t need. I have a 69 that I’m starting to part out, and for sure, selling the more desirable items first. With this item, I searched for what they have been going for and in what condition. I’m always open to offers. Anyway, I hope that my Vader light has not disrupted the force!

I sense that there is some unwritten edict that I’ve violated here. I’ve been a cruiser head since 1995, just never active in the cruiser social clubs. A friend said I should join here as it’s a good place to get advice and also find parts and sell parts that I don’t need. I have a 69 that I’m starting to part out, and for sure, selling the more desirable items first. With this item, I searched for what they have been going for and in what condition. I’m always open to offers. Anyway, I hope that my Vader light has not disrupted the force!
Not at all, sorry. Was just stoked to see one of these come up for sale.

Put it on eBay. There is one there for $700.00ish dollars that has been there for a while. This will look good next to it.

Put it on eBay. There is one there for $700.00ish dollars that has been there for a while. This will look good next to it.
That’s crazy. This one is nice and works. Can’t see anyone wanting to pay $700 for a 12 volt light.

Im typically a later model 40 guy, where is this light located on the truck?
On the right side of the glove box I believe only on FST trucks - late 60s maybe until early 70s?
on earlier trucks (early to mid 60s) under the dash

I used to sell these for $50 before the ubsurd vader light craze hit a couple years ago? Not sure what drove the market, or why its still high( all the $700 dollar buyers!!) guess whatever one is willing to pay??

wow i have two of them, one with my 69 and, one with my 72 both fst.....now how badly do I need them? ;)

Those of us who search other countries for parts have paid 125$ for NOS. I haven’t seen anyone willing to sell their NOS here though. Used in US has been anywhere from 300/500.
I’m open to offers on this. Like bmoonhajjar , I’ll be using the funds from this sale towards other parts I need. Specifically I’d love to find a Freeborn red hood and the short jump seats in good condition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom