Fj40, undisclosed frame welded back together (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Tried to buy this fj through FB Marketplace. Listing person was not the seller. Deal fell through with the actual owner because he didn't like my offer (was not into trading). No big deal, it happens. The listing person asked if I had bought it and I said no. He told me that the owner didn't want to disclose that the frame was "broke in 2 places". Well, I'm glad I didn't drive with a trailer to go pick it up. Anyway, thought the board should know. The seller (owner) is asking 10k and is definitely not into trades of guns and high dollar booze.

Screenshot_20210417-191359_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20210417-191256_Facebook.jpg

Chas,

It's nice of you to warn fellow enthusiasts, but more info is needed. Like a link to the listing, a city, state, a frame number, or other identifying info.

Very telling that whoever listed it for sale didn't feel at all obligated to disclose frame damage until AFTER you mentioned you didn't buy it.

So.................there really are 2 people to not trust.

Chas,

It's nice of you to warn fellow enthusiasts, but more info is needed. Like a link to the listing, a city, state, a frame number, or other identifying info.

Very telling that whoever listed it for sale didn't feel at all obligated to disclose frame damage until AFTER you mentioned you didn't buy it.

So.................there really are 2 people

I should have included the listing location. It is Roanoke, VA. Sorry bout that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom