Wanted FOUND!!!Fj40 under drivers seat tool box and lid (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have one in good condition? Can arrange pickup and shipping.

I've got one in the '71 FJ40 the bench seats came out of, I'll post photos in a few minutes. I'd just have to find out how the remove the box itself.

I think it’s riveted or spot welded in? Possible to drill out ?

Ok thanks. Was hoping to get both together.

I think I have the box (3 sided metal piece) and a lid. Let me know if you still need one and I’ll look through my stash.

Thanks S4cruiser. I’ll give 4cruisers a shot first but if he cant remove it I’ll pm you.

It turns out my tool box isn't in the best of shape. Part of the floor rusted out long ago and it took about 7" of the bottom lip along with it, a couple of inches on the front left corner and back along the left side 5". My other '71 tub with a good tool box is at my place in Nevada but I won't be out there until mid-July.

Ok just let me know how it goes. would be interested in the one in good condition. thanks

I have a lid

Casey, what color is your lid and, more importantly, does it still have the hasp? I just got into the Karma toolbox two days ago to check inventory and realized the lid is missing the hasp. The three lids I have on the shelf are all missing their hasps too.

Mark, I’m out of town at the moment I will look when I get home. I can’t recall if it’s missing or present.

Mark, I’m out of town at the moment I will look when I get home. I can’t recall if it’s missing or present.

No rush. Like I said, I didn’t even remember it was missing.

As I was driving out here to the desert I was remembering that I welded a hasp to the driver’s seat on Ruftoys because I didn’t trust the factory latches. So I’m also going to have a look at THAT tool box lid when I get home tomorrow. Worse case scenario: maybe I can just swap.

Thanks for looking.

anyone else have a tool box w/ lid?

anyone else have a tool box w/ lid?
I have some lids but no boxes.
776B1053-6C92-427E-BB2E-D5E6494FFF11.jpeg

Thanks. Still looking for a set if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom