For Sale FJ40 Toyota 1969 in Missoula - Project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Not Mine - Had to post this one, fair price but looks like there is rust work going on. $2500

------------------
1969 Toyota FJ40 rolling chassis with 2 motors (one runner), transmission, soft top, bell housing conversion to 350 Chevy also. No rear seats or roll bar. Restoration project. Has been in storage for over 6 years. $2500 for all.

01717_ldBNS5gW7nv_0CI0lM_1200x900.jpg

00O0O_eZL6HdPpTU3_0CI0lM_1200x900.jpg

00H0H_4U0DFXU4vC0_0CI0lM_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
Had to post this one, fair price but looks like there is rust work going on. $2500

------------------
1969 Toyota FJ40 rolling chassis with 2 motors (one runner), transmission, soft top, bell housing conversion to 350 Chevy also. No rear seats or roll bar. Restoration project. Has been in storage for over 6 years. $2500 for all.

View attachment 2491216

View attachment 2491217

View attachment 2491218

Do you have fenders or hood? Title?

the OP just links ads from craigslist, if you want info on the rig you should click on the link and contact the owner thru craigslist

the OP just links ads from craigslist, if you want info on the rig you should click on the link and contact the owner thru craigslist
Correct, forgot to say "Not Mine"

Correct, forgot to say "Not Mine"
You can select “Craigslist” to be displayed, rather than “For Sale”, so people more easily realize it’s not yours.

You can select “Craigslist” to be displayed, rather than “For Sale”, so people more easily realize it’s not yours.

So that designates CL from other, rather than self?

I'm really surprised that this is still listed.

If my plate wasn't full already I would have already snatched it up just for fun.

I'm really surprised that this is still listed.

the owner only has it listed as FJ40 so when searching craigslist it only comes up under FJ40 not landcruiser or land cruiser.

If I wasn’t in the middle of my build, this would’ve already been unloaded off my trailer. Montana isn’t that far.

looks like it ended up in Helena, not at my house:

looks like it ended up in Helena, not at my house:

You guys will be able to start your own club soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom