FJ40 suspension parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Front and rear leaf springs from a '79FJ40. Springs have good arch, minimal rust; stock shackles, pins, and U-bolts have little or no rust as well. I installed a complete OME set and saved the stock parts. I degreased all these parts and wrapped them for UPS shipment, but the guy at the other end subsequently sold his cruiser and no longer wants them.
The price is right - free if you pay the shipping. [UPS shipping to Olympia, WA from Apple Valley, CA would have been $112] I've got to get these parts out of my garage SOON, so let me know if you can either come by to pick them up or will pay for shipping. Total weight for all is ~170 lbs for 4 separate packages (springs) + one box (takeoff hardware). Located in Apple Valley, CA 92307

[quote author=toycrusher link=board=5;threadid=4630;start=msg44551#msg44551 date=1064439247]
I am interested I am in Spokane and have a friend in Port Orchard that can come buy and pich them up. Give me a call or send me a reply where to get ahold of you.
509-244-8624
Thanks
[/quote]

thats a LONGASS drive from Port Orchard to Apple Valley, CA 92307(where the springs are) he must be a VERY good friend ;)

John H

Yeah I read the first post wrong I thought the springs were going from olympia to ca. My bad I guess I'll just have to spring for shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom