*fj40 stuff in MI FS* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
*fj40 stuff in MI FS*/ mini Birfs and inners

end

Last edited:
bumpy

.....anyone?

K, last bump I think.....

goin.... goin.....

i have a 71 fj40...will the power steering bolt right on to it?
if so im interested!!

anything else i might need for it????

There is a sale pending on the P/S. But yep, it would of bolted up to the best of my knowledge. I beleive the pedistals have the same bolt pattern on the frame.Never read any differently.Does a 71 have a rag joint at the steering box/ colunm?Never had a 71 yet.

If it falls threw I will let you know. Thanx Ryan

Nope, I'm going to hang onto that stuff for now.Just hate to sell it off then want it back later on.
Someone should be able to hook ya up.I have seen em up here before. Never know until ya ask right.

incogrhino said:
Nope, I'm going to hang onto that stuff for now.Just hate to sell it off then want it back later on.
Someone should be able to hook ya up.I have seen em up here before. Never know until ya ask right.

That's right! Thanks anyway.

wink wink to a cruiser chick.Good luck.

Guy backed out on buying the P/S setup.Up for grabs again.

Anybody interested in just the disk brake parts of the front axle.I may tear it down this coming up weekend.I'll be bizzy all week long so the ads going to run till then. Thanx Woody for let me run this.

had a minute, and a bump.

gotta ya back... I like your avatar.I want one with the flip off.

parts

what are you looking for in trade? 40 parts? I may be interested in the ps and disk brake stuff. How does the steering hook up to the mini truck stuff?

I'm pretty sure this time the P/S is sold.I got 2 guys right now wantin it.I hate it when people snipe me when I say I will take something so I'm giveing the 1st guy a shot.If not hime the guy thats buying my rollbar wants it I think.

It hooks up to the column if ya got the rag joint (slides in) on the end of your column and the pitman arm off my 78' fj40 is on the box.Just gotta get juice to the steering box from the P/S pump you choose to use.Pretty straight forward.Took about a day to hook it up my first time.No rush...

I still haven't pulled those axles down yet.Got bizzy helpin a buddy do some work this weekend.Addin on to his house.Had to dig where the new basement is goin in.....fun stuff.That and if noone wants em I guess I'll just hang onto em for a future project.I will get a piggy some day, and I don't know what year, so the disk axles may just get used.

Stuff I may need is a rear locker, the right hard top for my 80' fj40, ...... ? What ya got?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom