FJ40 Stuff for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
OK time to sell some stuff to buy a winch!

All parts located in VA, 22735.. some stuff will probably not be shippable, but can be picked up or I can arrange to meet halfway w/in reason..

1. Lift gate Hardtop Side Panel.. surface rust only, nice piece. $100.00

2. Pair 76 side panels rusty bottoms and posts. $75.00/pr

3. Pair 76 amby doors rusty bottoms w/ recent bondo and fiberglass repair job. no door locks all hinges $85.00/pr

4. Pair 76 hard doors w/ no door locks. includes panels w/ speaker holes and slightly rusty bottoms. $125.00/pr

5. Pair pre 74 swing half doors for lift hatch style rear w/ all hardware and latches and liscence plate holder . rusty bottoms but fixable. $85.00/pr

6. Besttop Tigertop soft top w/ all hardware, bows, windshield channel and full soft doors. Good used condition. Small hole in top where a mouse chewed it while in storage (2") easily patched. $250.00 snap style (will need new snap backings b/c I cant get the ones off the body w/out wrecking them. )

7. Pair front side aprons no rust w/ side marker assemblies (lenses need replaced) $40.00

8. Pair of black sun visors w/ small slits: $10

9. Winshield wiper motor cover: $5

10. New never used early windshield wipers (metal frames no arms) $8

11. 76 factory aisin carb. needs rebuild $40.00

12. 76 2f head.. recent rebuild.. needs spring height checked and valve stem seals. $65.00

13. Extra set of amby door hinges $12.00

I also have a 76 ditributor w/ new cap and rotor and points kicking around but I will have to find it $35.00

14. Front bumper w/ slight bend (has been straighted but is creased where bent back) and winch channel. $25.00

15. Rebuilt Rochester carb and Delco distributor ****SOLD ****SOLD*****

TO ALL READING THIS I NEED SOME PARTS AS WELL FOR MY RESTORATION! THE FOLLOWING PARTS I NEED AND ARE NOT FOR SALE>>>

Left side (77 or later) hardtop panel w/glass
drag arm for 76 non-power steering (mine is bent)
pair of good used amby window seals

Thanks for looking.. mike

BTW these prices are very negotialble.. please make me an offer if you feel the prices are unjust.

any pics of the hard doors? is the rust bad or just surface stuff. I am in need of doors...

I have the entire steering setup from a 73. I think it will fit. Do you need the drag link (short bar) or the tie rod (long bar)? I will trade for the dist.

Tock13, the rust goes trough in a couple of places, but they are not half as bad as some Ive seen.. Good for repair, or to make hard half doors. 72cruiser, I will take some pics and send them to you via email. 73lndcrsr, I have to find the dist, it is in a box somehere but I will trade for the drag arm link (the short piece that goes b/w the pitman arm and the center arm) send me a PM. Wayne, I will dig up a pic of my cruiser w/ the top on it and send it to you. If you need more pics let me know.

Thanks guys,
Mike

thanks man

Interested in the rear swing-out half doors and the sun visors. Condition? :p Pictures? Please PM - see profile

Got a roll bar (original or other) lying around? ;)

Shameless, I personally dont have one, but there is an aftermarket one sitting on a wrecked 69 fj40 at the junkyard near my house, where are you located? This one kinda looks like the old Jeep bars... it wouldnt work with jump-seats installed. Denis, sorry man, no linkage or studs, and I am still using the stock riser/spacer for my weber.

Do you still have the soft top? if so, what would it cost to ship to 98258(seattle). Thanks!!

Bidnizman, Ive still got the top, but I am waiting to hear a response from a previous poster I set pics to. I will keep you updated.

tock13, I sent you door pics, but your email adress doesnt seem to be working.

Mike

Hey Offcamber...sorry abut the email bounce. I have a 2 meg limit on my email and the box was full...if you still have the doors fire of the pics and I will keep the box empty. thanks!

72cruiser, I snapped some more pics today, and dug the aisin out of its box. I will have them to you by tommorrow afternoon, sorry for the delay, I forgot to put them on the first roll! Everyone else should have their pics. Post back and let me know if you guys want this stuff! Thanks

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom