FJ40 stuff, axles, aux fuel tank. Weatherguard boxes too! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
FJ40 stuff, axles, aux fuel tank. Weatherguard boxes too! REDUCED!

Hey all,

Just trying to clear out some stuff. Some of it may be junk, but you know how hard it is to toss out Cruiser stuff. I am located in Durham, NC. I would prefer not to ship the larger items. I am working west of here in Morganton, NC and can deliver there at no extra cost. I am willing to meet within an hour or two of Durham, NC for a beer of something like that. I am sure we can work something out.

Here is what I have:

Auxilary fuel tank for FJ40 (ConFer??) with filler neck and mounting hardware. No known leaks. I need of thorough cleaning. $75

1964 FJ40 Front drum axle (ball and claw type) complete hub to hub minus third member and drums. MAKE OFFER!

1964 FJ40 rear axle housing, axle shafts, and drum backing plates. MAKE OFFER!

Set of 4 stock springs with 8 Daystar poly bushings. SOLD

Set of 4 stock disc brake wheels $50

Tranny hump- pretty cut up FREE!

FJ40 radiator, unknown condition FREE!

Late model third member housing with carrier and all guts. Has 4.11 R&P but pinion bearing has grenaded leaving R&P in poor shape. Good for setting up new gears though. FREE

Non Cruiser:

2 Weatherguard aluminum truck side boxes with brackets and keys. 47" long, 16"deep. Used, no dents, work great. $250

Please feel free to PM me. I can take more pics if you like.

Thanks,

Robert

Last edited:
More pics

Last edited:
More

Last edited:
more

Last edited:
I will be out of town until Friday and am without internet until then. Thanks in advance for your replies, if there are any!
Robert

This springs are sold.

Make me an offer on anything else. It needs to go!

Robert

Any idea what the wheel would cost to ship to a business addy in 71635? If not too much I could sure use them. Thanks

wanabecruisen said:
Any idea what the wheel would cost to ship to a business addy in 71635? If not too much I could sure use them. Thanks

UPS quoted about $17 each to ship.

If all the wheels look like the one pictured we have a deal. Just let me know where to send a money order. Thanks - D

wanabecruisen said:
If all the wheels look like the one pictured we have a deal. Just let me know where to send a money order. Thanks - D

You have a PM.

Did the aux fuel tank sit between the rear rails? How much to ship to cali?

Still have the tool boxes, axles, diff, radiator, tranny hump, and aux tank.

I will GIVE away the axles.

MAKE OFFERS!

Robert

I'am interested in the fuel tank, if you can ship to 94928 i will pay of course. Do those tool boxes fit in the fj40? If so were at.

I'm also interested in the tank and live in Charlotte. What's the least you'll take for it? Any idea what a radiator shop would charge to boil it out?

Rob

Hey you NC folk, we have an upstate cruiser group here in Greenville, Clemson, Anderson, etc. part of SC. You guys are always more than welcome to come visit. We have a SC page on here, so come to the page every once and a while for updates.

Chuck

jesterfj40 said:
I'am interested in the fuel tank, if you can ship to 94928 i will pay of course. Do those tool boxes fit in the fj40? If so were at.

You have PM. The boxes are for a pickup bed and are not Cruiser related. Although you could make them fit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom