For Sale FJ40 stock seats (1977) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
These are take-outs from a 1977 FJ40 that I picked up a few years ago. Seats and sliders. They're actually in pretty good shape, although one does have a tear in the cover.

If interest I will take and post more pics.

Local pickup strongly preferred as I don't even know how I'd get these boxed up.

$225 OBO for the pair.

IMG_20141030_150411.jpg

You can break them down to make them easier to box up for shipping. Your local UPS store or fedex store will have the boxes. Separate the backs from the bottoms and ship in 2 separate boxes. Ez PZ.

You can break them down to make them easier to box up for shipping. Your local UPS store or fedex store will have the boxes. Separate the backs from the bottoms and ship in 2 separate boxes. Ez PZ.

Thanks, pea!

kinda hard without the seats? If you dont want to take some time to ship,then sell them locally?

I'd charge you for the boxes, and shipping won't be cheap.

I just shipped a bumper to the east coast and it cost $100, so boxes + shipping on these might cost an extra $150 or something? Maybe more, I really have no idea. You're closer so that'll help.

You going to be OK with the extra costs? No offense, but I don't want to spend a bunch of time on this just to have it be too expensive. BTDT.

I shipped a pair of seats via ups to CONUS at a cost of about $150. Might be more across the border.

Thanks again, pea. That was about my guess, but maybe cheaper to Whitey45 since we're both east coast.

Whitey45, if you're interested at those prices that is. NP if not.

Thanks again, pea. That was about my guess, but maybe cheaper to Whitey45 since we're both east coast.

Whitey45, if you're interested at those prices that is. NP if not.
For some reason, I though you were in Canada...my bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom