Wanted fj40 steering center arm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jan 28, 2015
United States
i am looking for the bottom cover to this style center arm.

centersteering arm.gif
ok, I probably have what you need, however I am not sure what bottom cover you are referring to. There is not really a cover on this part is there? The nut on the top and bottom are the covers and then they have a cotter pin in them. Get me a picture of what you need and I will help.
Where are you located? I may have the whole setup from my '65 or '70....

I understand that. But if you are local and it is free...
that is the old style 64 to 67 are the years i have seen that on probably used on older years as well .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom