For Sale FJ40 Soft Top - Kayline Fast Trac with doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD -SOLD -SOLD -SOLD -SOLD -SOLD -SOLD -SOLD -SOLD -SOLD -SOLD -

SOLD - For Sale:
Kayline Fast Trac Soft Top SOLD
Doors (easily zip in to half doors)
Bikini Top - Besttop
OEM Tailgate
Oem Barn doors

PICS AT - http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/pts/3783133898.html

Kayline Fastrack Softop
All parts: I have all of the parts for mounting this to an FJ40 including the window channel. This includes: brackets, tracks, channels, nuts, bolts etc.
Please note - Truck is NOT included.

Pictures: I have pics of it mounted on my FJ40. it is currently mounted on the truck and has been garaged its entire life.

Condition:
Soft top - The soft top is in great condition with one separation in the driver side rear top corner it is about 4 inches long and I has been covered with back duct tape. It has been there since I bought the truck and has not gotten any larger. The truck and top have always been garaged.
Doors: The doors are in excellent condition I have never used them as I have a set of metal half doors and metal full doors. The doors easily zip in to half doors.
Bikini top: Great condition - not used much

Asking Price:
Soft top and all mounting hardwear $375 (OBO) + shipping
Soft doors $175 (OBO) + shipping
Bikini top $50 (OBO) + shipping

or $500 for everything + shipping
** I am going to try to sell this as a unit for about 2 weeks before I break it in to parts.

Here is a PDF with mounting directions for the top:
http://www.snyderworld.org/STC/222210.pdf

I will not be using this top this summer so please feel free to ask questions and make offers as I would like to get rid of it.

Thanks,
Jeff - Sno Dawg

NOTE: I also have a couple of sets of OEM barn doors and a OEM tailgate with all of the mounting hardwear (missing one bottom hinge - I will look for it).
The barn doors are in good condition - the tailgate needs work.
OEM barn doors - $120 - shipping - passengert side is very good condition - driver side is in ok condition with rust along the bottom edge
OEM tailgate - $170 + shipping - outside top and bottom are in very good condtion - inside bottom is in poor condition & inside top is in good condition + I will include the license plate bracket if someone pays full price for it.

Last edited:
Jeff,

I'm interested in the Soft Top. Please send pics to mrecinto@gmail.com The PO of my FJ40 was Gary Schmauch(SHMUKTER) and Matt from Pottstown, PA.
I'm from Woolrich, PA. "montyorpenn"

thanks,
monty

Interested in tailgate...pics please

Interested in the barn doors pics and shipping to 76244 please.

Thanks

PM Sent.

What color is the Kayline?

pics of tailgate

Hello - I have received several emails and PMs about pics of the tailgate. I will work to get some by tomorrow.

It is in OK condition and will need work. I received it in this exact condition and paid around $17o for it. Yes, i have all of the headwear for it including bottom hinges and chain and I realize that this is a big part of the value of the tailgate.

the reason I am selling it is that I ended up going another route with barn doors which fit better with how I use the truck.

Thanks,
Jeff

will separate parts

SOLD -SOLD -SOLD -SOLD -SOLD -SOLD -SOLD -SOLD -SOLD -SOLD -SOLD -SOLD -SOLD -SOLD -SOLD -SOLD -SOLD -SOLD -SOLD -SOLD -SOLD -SOLD -SOLD -SOLD -SOLD -SOLD -SOLD -SOLD -SOLD -SOLD -

Top and Doors are
Going to New Jersey

PMs and emails replied to. I have had 2 offers in the $300 shipped range. Right now that is a bit low for me. With all of the offers, I am considering breaking this up and selling pieces separately.

Thanks,
Sno Dawg - Jeff

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom