FJ40 Soft Top - Free (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Bestop (I think) soft top from a '74 FJ40, including bows. Rear window is clouded at the bottom half, and there are a couple of minor tears in the fabric. Color is black. Bows are missing one small tube (out of two) that connects the top pieces. Probably an easy fabrication. No mounting hardware. I've never had this on my truck, so that's about all I know.

It's free in Santa Cruz, CA, to the first taker who wants to pick it up. If you have a set of seat belts for the rear jump seats to trade, that would be great, but not required. I'm not interested in trying to ship this anywhere.

man I would pick this up soo fast If I was nearby. And the closest friends I have are in vacaville.

if you change your mind about shipping I'll pay for it and some extra for your time.

Landcrusher909, you're first in line if you can commit to picking it up, if not then D'Animal has the honors. Not to dissuade you Landcrusher, but that's a long road trip for this top!

Put me next in line if Landcrusher or D'animal back out. I'm just over the hill in Saratoga and could pick it up any evening after work.
I've also got that missing connector piece, if either of the guys first in line want to pick it up.

thanks for the chance but i just cant get away right now , next in line again what a deal to bad gas is what it is . thanks again

FYI, you can get the mounting hardware (small parts kit) from Bestop for ~$10. Has all the snaps/screws/etc.

D'Animal

Sunday night is probably best. I'll PM my address, etc. Where are you coming from? Going to swing by Saratoga and pick up the piece from Shipwreck?

D'Animal

Sunday night is probably best. I'll PM my address, etc. Where are you coming from? Going to swing by Saratoga and pick up the piece from Shipwreck?

D'Animal
I dug the connector piece out of my parts stash if you want it. I need to go in to work for a couple hours on Sunday night so pm me if you want to swing by and pick it up on your way home. I'm sure we could figure out a way to get it to ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom