FJ40 Snow Plow (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a western snow plow that came with a 69' FJ40 that I purchased about two years ago. it has only been used to plow a driveway and is in great shape minus the paint and maybe new hoses. It does not have power turn. I will include pump, mounting bracket, light bar, and everthing else that was taken off. I will try to get pictures of it by Monday. Price is $400 obo.

Where are you located at? Send me a email. If your close to me it's sold.

If godzilla doesn't take it-I will! I can pick it up! I would like to see some pics as well! Thanks!

Markus, its to far away for me.

Thanks godzilla, but I just picked one up locally. Anyone else need a plow? Have at it!!!! :cheers:

Markus,

i may be interested in your snow plow as long as it has it has the necessary brakcets to mount it on an 82 fj40. Thanks

What part of the country are you in?
Need to know that before people can decide if its worth doing.

Thanks,
Alex

Cruiserhead05,
I was just saying that someone else could buy needamod's snow plow! I found one closer to me! :cheers:

I am in MN where the snow is plenty. let me know if you need a plow for your FJ40. It has all the attachments to mount right up. Its in good shape with hardly any ware. It will probably need new lines but the belt for the pump seems ok.

needamod,

Yes Yes. i am definately interested. how much with shipping to northern va. 20115. thanks. any pics

I'm having a hard time with my camera but I will see what I can do. I will email them as soon as possible. I will also check on shipping for you. I will probably ship with ABF Freight. will you need a power lift gate on the back of the truck or do you think that yourself and a couple of guys could just lift it off?? Its not real heavy so if we could coordinate a time for you to be there when it is delivered then it shouldn't be a problem.
thanks, Brent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom