FJ40 shirts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

thorvald

Threads
Website
www.pointyhatdesigns.com
FJ40 shirt, on the left chest is the white FJ40 from the front, on the back, a drawing of an FJ40 from the rear.

I only have a couple done at the moment and they are listed on etsy, along with a hoodie or two. I'll be working on more after getting some other orders done.
FJ40 Series Land Cruiser LandCruiser Adult by PointyHatDesigns

I am hand tinting the FJ40, and can pretty much do any color. Prints also available.

$20 shipped, if you go through etsy, just put IH8MUD coupon code in for 5% off your total, it comes out slightly less. I'll take orders- I have some blank shirts that just came in in Navy and the Army Green.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
I have a few more shirts and a couple hoodies listed on etsy now.
Plenty of time to get them before Christmas. Free shipping if you buy three or more of anything on etsy from my shop.
Just enter FREESHIP in the coupon area when you checkout.

Shipping is with U.S.P.S priority mail, so if you order in time to ship out Monday, it should get most places in the lower 48 states in time for Christmas still.

i left a thread post asking about these on your other thread about some shirts...these are so cool!

thorvald said:
FJ40 shirt, on the left chest is the white FJ40 from the front, on the back, a drawing of an FJ40 from the rear.

I only have a couple done at the moment and they are listed on etsy, along with a hoodie or two. I'll be working on more after getting some other orders done.
FJ40 Series Land Cruiser LandCruiser Adult by PointyHatDesigns

I am hand tinting the FJ40, and can pretty much do any color. Prints also available.
http://imageshack.us

$20 shipped, if you go through etsy, just put IH8MUD coupon code in for 5% off your total, it comes out slightly less. I'll take orders- I have some blank shirts that just came in in Navy and the Army Green.

Do you have anymore of these in XL army green? I would like to buy one!

Do you have anymore of these in XL army green? I would like to buy one!

I don't have any screened, but I have some blank shirts in that size/color- I can have one ready to go out on Monday.
I'll send you a pm.

got my shirts today...thanks man!!
quick shipping!

Do you have any of the Texas orange show here in large?

I've added more shirts in the last couple days and will be working on getting more added this week

I'd like to buy two, both XL in shirt size, one navy and one army green. Should I just place the order through Esty and then place in comments the size, color etc.........really did not want to set up an Esty account? Thanks :steer:

I'd like to buy two, both XL in shirt size, one navy and one army green. Should I just place the order through Esty and then place in comments the size, color etc.........really did not want to set up an Esty account? Thanks :steer:

You can just do paypal if you prefer. info@pointyhatdesigns.com

The shirts are $15 each, and then $7 for combined shipping- $37 total.
I can get them out on Monday.
:cheers:

Are you still selling the sketch version t-shirt?

Working on stocking up for Christmas. Should have a new 40 design soon, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom