Wanted FJ40 Roll bar parts needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

djcfj40

SILVER Star
Threads
I'm looking for the clamshell brackets and bolts that attach the side hoops to the main hoop for the roll bar.
Anyone out there able to help ???

I'm looking for the clamshell brackets and bolts that attach the side hoops to the main hoop for the roll bar.
Anyone out there able to help ???

hey there my friend how is it going , i hope your build is going well :D

i have these , they are in A+ condition , and i am flexible with a valued past client

that was a pleasure to work with .................

i also still have that DATA id plate samples from that now out of business small college dorm room vendor ui loaned me , i can return them right away

please PM me and we will configure that topic

let me know about these roll bar parts

thanks matt

Hey Matt
Nice to hear from you. The cruiser is coming along nicely
I’m not looking for the roll bar pads The roll bars I have had nice pads on them fortunately
What I need are the metal plates that bolt the side pieces of the roll bar to the main hoop
One half of that plate is welded onto the side piece itself and cups around the main hoop of the roll bar
What I need is the other half of that plate and the bolts that clamp the plates together onto the main hoop

71A1EFA9-8EB8-42D5-8E47-CBE8D4F08D35.jpeg

71ED47AA-0845-4046-AA2F-D023F27A3A34.jpeg

A85E4D31-5D55-4080-862D-0DE65D089721.jpeg

CAF1F004-DDD5-49C7-96B8-70F26232784B.jpeg

BCFB966F-E34F-49F7-B9C3-C1C55A0E4DAF.jpeg

HOT DAM , that looks awesome !

my favorite part of your pics is the oem white wagons !

with BFG raised white letters , thats SICK killer Kool .......!

GOOD SHOW !

here is what i had going on prior to my H55F PO conversion

correction pjct i am way too deep onto now 🤔

but moving along a bit at a time

IMG_0695.JPG
IMG_0698.JPG
IMG_0700.JPG

I have no idea why it loaded the seat track picture..lol
If you look at the last picture , it shows the roll bar with the plate and bolts that I need.
Here's the story, I sandblasted and painted this roll bar and it's beautiful, but it' s the wrong year for what I need. My hard top sides dont have provision to bolt the seat belt retractors to. The roll bar I needed has brackets welded onto the main hoop for the seat belt retractors to bolt onto.
Luckily I had the right roll bar in pieces up in the rafters, but I'm missing the plates and bolts for it.
What I'm hoping to do is sell the original roll bar , but I need those plates and bolts to make the new roll bar complete.

Wow, That's sharp. Love the soft top. There's got to be a story behind that one..lol

It's funny , I was bouncing back and forth between the BFG's and the Terra Tracs . They are a great tire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom