Wanted FJ40 Rear Roof Panel Reinforcement, 1975-1984, part no. 63114 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a Toyota Land Cruiser part no. 63114 in good condition. This is the reinforcement that connects the side panels and bolts to the fiberglass roof above the rear doors.

What did you end up doing for the rear roof panel reinforcement part # 63114? I just pulled off my hardtop and found that I can't really repair mine (I thought I might be able to splice two damaged parts together). Does anyone have an extra that they are willing to part with?

If you haven’t found one by Tuesday, you can give me a shout at the shop. There’s a pic of some of them on Section 153 of my website.

No PMs please.

Mark

I have 3 of them, varying conditions. I can post a picture of them later today when I am out in the garage.

Nik

Great! I have a '75. Ambulance doors with mustard yellow paint... I look forward to your post.

Send me a PM if any interest or any additional photos and close ups of specific ones. Just need to save one for a hard top I am selling at some point.

Nik

C30E7E4E-37C1-4377-A777-2113354A9110.jpeg

94E2F41F-352C-4A22-A947-C7C525ECDB60.jpeg

I have a 72 fj40 and still looking for a rear door bow. Is there any aftermarket or used one out there? All the ones pictured are for 75-84?

easier to make your own wanted thread. there are good used ones available

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom