SOLD FJ40 Rear Nylon Fuel Tank (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I purchased this from @Downey back at the beginning of my build with the best of intentions...unfortunately I needed to move the rear axle back which has caused clearance issues with this tank. I've tried everything, twice, but now just need to cut my losses and have a custom tank made. It has never seen gas, and was only temporarily mounted in the earlier days of the build. The skid plate serves it's purpose but has also gone through a couple of modifications to try and make things fit. This was set up for my LS swap and has a brand new Tanks Inc. float-less sender along with a Walbro GSS342 fuel pump for the 6.0 Vortec I'm running. If you want/need to go back to stock you can either make a new port plate or maybe Jim (@downey0 may be able to help you out with this or mounting straps if you'd rather go that route. I've got about $800 into this nightmare, it's yours for $400 and I'll even pick up the shipping costs. Thanks!
NYTANK2.jpg
NYTANK4.jpg
NYTANK.jpg
NYTANK3.jpg

Wow, GREAT deal. Wish this was available about 6 months ago when I bought my tank :(. I still need to buy the sending unit, fuel pump, and skid plate for mine.

If I’m still first to reply I’d like this. I’m ditching a poly tank anyways and so just running new fuel line to rear. I’ll send any contact details via dm to you. I’m located in WI.

If I’m still first to reply I’d like this. I’m ditching a poly tank anyways and so just running new fuel line to rear. I’ll send any contact details via dm to you. I’m located in WI.
Im not in line, only commenting on how good of a deal this is. Case of right place, right time for you.

How has this not sold already!

Just did above per me. I’ll check with seller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom