For Sale FJ40 rear license plate,Manifolds,dizzy,gas pedals etc, (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have just started to unload a collections of FJ40 parts, I have about 40 boxes so I will be putting a few new adds up. Rear License plate holders, Both styles,in great shape $100-110 ,Gas pedals 10-$25, Front grill $ 20

Exhaust Manifolds $50 each I have 4 different ones. FJ40 antenna $15, Gas vent shrouds $10=$25 many styles, OLD TOYOTA tool bag $25 Toyota Front emblem $15 Jack holder/ Extension Jack rod holders nice $20 OLD Toyota oil filter housing $20 F Distributor $45 FJ40 air intake snorkel $20 .I have 2F air cleaners NICE
Land Cruiser Vacuum Transfer Shift Assembly 1958-1971 FJ40-45.55's $50 HOOD release $10

I will box free and ship on your dime,,,I hope to add a few pictures as I move parts along Thanks Dave

IMG_8522.jpg

IMG_8523.jpg

IMG_8524.jpg

IMG_8515.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in manifolds. Also jack rod holders and possibly the dizzy.

I want the jack rod holders please.

I now see Mark beat me to them. If something happens I would like to purchase them please.

The grill as well if that is available. Thanks!

Here are pictures of gas shrouds .Note there is a Tan, Silver same and 2 smaller shrouds both lower ones. Please tell me whig ones you wanted thanks Dave

IMG_8474.jpg

IMG_8475.jpg

IMG_8476.jpg

IMG_8471.jpg

IMG_8472.jpg

Kevos 37 you are buying the Large silver shroud and 2 smaller silver shrouds......... Dave I will check other items .. You wanted the oil filter also, I will add the bumper for tire carrier its in nice shape. I think you got beat on the grill ,,I have another a little nicer .I will check tomorrow thanks,

3 shrouds oil filter, tire carrier bumper and another grill if I can find a second one .

Last edited:
Kevos 37 you are buying the Large silver shroud and 2 smaller silver shrouds......... Dave I will check other items ..
I saw the grill, if I could have that please. Also the tire carrier bumper and the oil filter.

Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom