Fj40 Pto gearbox (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Factory PTO for fj40. Will fit 1963-1973 FJ40 w/3 speed. Also fits 1974-1978 w/ 4 speed and 1979-1984 fj40 with modification. No driving shaft , no winch. Perfect to install a hydraulic pump or a old ramsey winch from a willys. 500$ obo.

montreal,quebec,canada
fakename206@hotmail.com
450 432-1055

So I take it, then, that you're just selling the gearbox, and not the winch?

Hmmmm - it does appear he is selling an FJ40 PTO winch with no winch. :confused::confused::confused:

ramsey winch

I have a older Desert dynamic winch. with spool/ wire motor if you want it.. it would make a perfect Slave deck for this pto $`150

fj40 pto

well like a writed on my first post, no winch and no driving shaft. You can still make something good from it with a old ramsey winch or with a hydraulic pump. If you install with the hydraulic option it will be amazing, you can install a hydraulic winch and a external plug for futher option.

well like a writed on my first post, no winch and no driving shaft. You can still make something good from it with a old ramsey winch or with a hydraulic pump. If you install with the hydraulic option it will be amazing, you can install a hydraulic winch and a external plug for futher option.

Still for sale?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom