Wanted FJ40 Power Steering Pressure Hose NON-US (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Like the title says, ISO high pressure power steering hose for the gear side of a non-us 1982 FJ40. Picture is for reference, possible part numbers are 4441160080 or 4441160090. The hose has a male fitting on the side that connects to the steering box and a female side that connects to the hard line.

It's my daily driver so I don't currently have the option of pulling the hose and finding someone to build a new one. Even if you have a used one I can get rebuilt that would work, I just need a vehicle daily to drive.
Thank in advance!
Kelly

hose3.png

I have this kelly

it can be made easy to work and. Meet your needs

it’s a nos oem
Toyota part from another toyota Vehical aplocation

same threaded fittings and tubessize too just likeyour non USA 40 series

I have used this same part # to get it done on both a USA spec and non USA same as you have application more then once

Let me know know I can help

PM me to further discuss

this is a high pressure and low returns together FYI but they separate via the brackets bolted to tabs

B39D3F06-E9A5-49D6-B56A-C89F10F4AC1C.jpeg
305354B6-E13D-4C64-8534-065192E23DC3.jpeg
CB1009B3-15DA-43E6-8CF1-C23E23AB128D.jpeg
B634C370-6B32-4999-8ECF-D38DC3DEEA76.jpeg

@ToyotaMatt , PS gearbox side of the part pictured looks like it will work; however, the other end will need to be modified for the hard lines that run to the right side of the engine. Here’s a picture of the hard lines I’m referring to (PN 44413 in the diagram above):

BCE7C950-946E-4F9F-9E88-C5FF228B30B9.jpeg

@ToyotaMatt , PS gearbox side of the part pictured looks like it will work; however, the other end will need to be modified for the hard lines that run to the right side of the engine. Here’s a picture of the hard lines I’m referring to (PN 44413 in the diagram above):

View attachment 2446632

since your a Fellow maryland'r You can simply have this NOS hose set , NO cost involved if you can use it to help get your truck back

on the road ................. :D

Let me know how i can further help ........

MUD-SHIP SATURDAY !

Oh man! I always enjoy free! I was planning on reaching out to place an order after another Maryland’r @Blue77FJ40 mentioned you were local.

I’m currently rebuilding an FJ62 ps pump to be used for my 3B. I have the high pressure line that runs from the pump to the hard line on the passenger’s side.

I’m in a similar situation as the OP regarding the high pressure line on the gearbox side. I may be able to bend the hard lines of the setup you posted. I’d still need to find the correct tube nut to replace the banjo fitting on the other end. So, I’d need to find a hydraulic shop that can swap that side out.

I’ll be in touch regarding the lines. I had a short list of things I was planning on contacting you about anyway. Thanks

Oh man! I always enjoy free! I was planning on reaching out to place an order after another Maryland’r @Blue77FJ40 mentioned you were local.

I’m currently rebuilding an FJ62 ps pump to be used for my 3B. I have the high pressure line that runs from the pump to the hard line on the passenger’s side.

I’m in a similar situation as the OP regarding the high pressure line on the gearbox side. I may be able to bend the hard lines of the setup you posted. I’d still need to find the correct tube nut to replace the banjo fitting on the other end. So, I’d need to find a hydraulic shop that can swap that side out.

I’ll be in touch regarding the lines. I had a short list of things I was planning on contacting you about anyway. Thanks

Your welcome

let me know how I can further help

Matt

Like the title says, ISO high pressure power steering hose for the gear side of a non-us 1982 FJ40. Picture is for reference, possible part numbers are 4441160080 or 4441160090. The hose has a male fitting on the side that connects to the steering box and a female side that connects to the hard line.

It's my daily driver so I don't currently have the option of pulling the hose and finding someone to build a new one. Even if you have a used one I can get rebuilt that would work, I just need a vehicle daily to drive.
Thank in advance!
Kelly

View attachment 2444907

In addition to the NOS double lines set up above ..........

I also have these going on too , i just remembered there my climate controlled out building
or

my fenced UNICORN pasture :D

7C079727-95F8-462A-98AF-7FA21C10CD6E.jpeg

884E2DCE-6A89-43B0-B666-288A9EDDED9B.jpeg

FF704DE9-EAD4-43F7-833C-47D65BF54B47.jpeg

Last edited:
I noticed at the end of the outer bubble flare, there’s an inner flare and o-ring. Is this a replaceable item?

@ToyotaMatt just sent/paid for an order through www.vintageteqparts.com for a few items. I had intended to reach out for some assistance with plumbing & wiring up my factory AC setup when I get to that point. I’m missing:

These pictures were pulled from a 2B setup.

AF0560D9-2740-453A-9585-602D88465F51.jpeg

The truck didn’t have OEM AC. So, something comparable that would substitute would be fine.

063017C5-CCA0-433F-A224-EAD4190EF0FD.jpeg

AB435773-534B-49B7-932E-3FA5EEB66BC8.jpeg

I think this part is specific to diesel models. This hose and sensor connect to the dryer.

083DC8B0-4657-4AB9-99E3-DEDDE238EAB4.jpeg

Last edited:
I noticed at the end of the outer bubble flare, there’s an inner flare and o-ring. Is this a replaceable item?

@ToyotaMatt just sent/paid for an order through www.vintageteqparts.com for a few items. I had intended to reach out for some assistance with plumbing & wiring up my factory AC setup when I get to that point. I’m missing:

These pictures were pulled from a 2B setup.

View attachment 2447630

The truck didn’t have OEM AC. So, something comparable that would substitute would be fine.

View attachment 2447632

View attachment 2447633

I think this part is specific to diesel models. This hose and sensor connect to the dryer.

View attachment 2447634

YES

the o-ring is replaceable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom