Classic Land Cruisers Podcast (16 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Episode 3 is now up on Spotify

The latest episode is out now where I interview Kit Perry from Queensland Australia about his "Frankencruiser"

If there is anyone who wants to talk about their land cruiser for about 45 minutes or so on the podcast just let me know 🚙🏜️⛰️

@mtn biker This is great. I'm a follower and will have a listen to the content you already have now.
This idea of yours gives me a great idea regarding TLCA running a podcast.

I think they could certainly be the umbrella where THE TLCA PODCAST could be essentially the stories of from the magazine plus whatever else could go into the podcast. They could even get more people who can't contribute with written form on like a zoom call, or record something on audio and submit. They could have either a video version of the podcast or even just audio. It would not have to mean the removal of the magazine, but it would sort of provide that additional content. Either on their website or other spots for podcasts. Not sure how you would limit to only members, but maybe through their website. I know there's a TLCA board so maybe I'll go post it over there.

Just to keep people on their toes I don't release podcasts on the same day of the week. But typically towards the weekend. At first I didn't know if I would have enough interest to do weekly so I thought about biweekly. It has been more fun then I thought it would. So without further rambling. Her his the latest installment featuring a special guest José Ignacio Guerra from Guayaquil Ecuador talking about brownie the misfit 60.

I recorded an other one but i am just proofing the it. I recorded it in person and I had to speak loudly because my guest was hard or hearing so my microphone has a lot of distortion. I will have it up later in the week, I just had a free morning and wanted go talk to my guest before it got too hot.

I am honored and humbled I looked at this today just to see what had happened recently with my demographics
Screenshot_20230621-144133.png

I never thought I would have listeners let alone listeners all over the globe👍🤩🤯

what are some good questions that I can ask?

Real quick before the jalapeño margarita kicks in….

What would be your dream day/trip with your cruiser?

What is your intended use? Daily, off road mix?

Purest or mod? Why?

Do you follow MUD? If so, do you stalk/I mean follow anyone in particular? Why?

If you could meet anyone one the forum, who would it be?

What is your family’s opinion to your addiction?

Do you have a name for your Cruiser? What’s the story behind that name?

What’s the most memorable bumper sticker you’ve ever seen? Do you have a bumper sticker on your rig - or window decals?

If you could eliminate one Land Cruiser from having ever been produced, what model would you pick?

How long have you been a Land Cruiser enthusiast? How was it started? ... when did you start seeking professional help?
What’s the most interesting place your Cruiser has been… with you?

What’s the fastest you’ve ever driven in your Cruiser?

What features are most important to you in a Land Cruiser?

Is there anything about Cruisers that intimidates you or that you don’t understand?

Real quick before the jalapeño margarita kicks in….

What would be your dream day/trip with your cruiser?

What is your intended use? Daily, off road mix?

Purest or mod? Why?

Do you follow MUD? If so, do you stalk/I mean follow anyone in particular? Why?

If you could meet anyone one the forum, who would it be?

What is your family’s opinion to your addiction?

Do you have a name for your Cruiser? What’s the story behind that name?

What’s the most memorable bumper sticker you’ve ever seen? Do you have a bumper sticker on your rig - or window decals?

If you could eliminate one Land Cruiser from having ever been produced, what model would you pick?

How long have you been a Land Cruiser enthusiast? How was it started? ... when did you start seeking professional help?
What’s the most interesting place your Cruiser has been… with you?

What’s the fastest you’ve ever driven in your Cruiser?

What features are most important to you in a Land Cruiser?

Is there anything about Cruisers that intimidates you or that you don’t understand?
:rofl: "what does your family think of your addiction:clap: what is the fastest you have gone I like those

Last edited:
I finally figured out how to edit the audio on Spotify so I went back and edited out pretty much all of the dead air with Kit Perry. I have a new episode that should be airing today with Tim Hill who has some renowned in the 40 world and has sold parts to a lot of people. Unfortunately now he is out of the game with declining health and the years of collecting. I went to his house to do the podcast and he immediately started telling me stories. I wish I wish I had the mics running, and then when the mics were off he went into an other story that I wish I was able to capture. However it was still nice to talk to him. Then at the end as I explained why I was doing this he said what is a podcast anyway. So I told him that it was like a radio show and that when it was "produced" I would come out to listen to it with him, since that would be a lot easier then to tell him hw to find it on his computer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom