FJ40 pics. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok....photos commin' up. R
20201118_151540.jpg
20201118_151456.jpg
20201118_151716.jpg
20201118_151911.jpg
ust on floorboards, all body seams rust free. Happy camper.

I'm thinking I wouldn't want my head so close to that front cage V bar ??. Where about in Oregon, I'm a Portland guy transplanted into So Cal for the last zillion years, but still hang on to my fond memories of darn near year around rain..

I'm thinking I wouldn't want my head so close to that front cage V bar ??. Where about in Oregon, I'm a Portland guy transplanted into So Cal for the last zillion years, but still hang on to my fond memories of darn near year around rain..
Ya, Im tall and the roll cage is a little tight. I like the idea of the absolute suport, butI really don't drive that crazy. Logging roads and such.
I live in Grants Pass. The weather is a bit milder than the Portland area.

Yep, been in Grants Pass when it was 115 degrees. I lived in Shady Cove a zillion years ago, when I was in the 1st grade. Looks like you may have been in the same Navy I was in during Viet Nam ???

Wow, heh Downey. I came to Grants Pass first in 1974 after 4 years in the Marine Corps. VMFA-314, 323 and VMCJ-1. Spent 1 year in Iwakuni,Japan. ( werid when seems like everyone else was getting their buts shot-off). F4 engine mech. line maint. Now I fix Sikorsky S61's and a very cool 1970 Land Cruiser.

I was aboard the USS Bennington during the 1960's, two Viet Nam tours, I was Aviation Ordnance, loaded and armed rockets under wings of our aircraft.

Way to go. If your in Grants Pass area anytime, I would sure like to buy you a beer, lunch or something. Far as the FJ40s go, I picked up a transmission and transfercase last year before the FJ40 purchase. The FJ40 is quite abit beefier than my '75 CJ5. This website is really great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom