fj40 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Have a pile of parts.
4 spd trans & t-case $160.00
2 f Head $ 75.00
73 f Head redone still in bag $125.00
Weber carb installed ran once $165.00
Rebuilt 2 f carb $50.00
Rebuilt F carb $40.00
brand new clutch disc in box $30.00
Rebuilt rochester with adapter $30.00
hard top, 2 doors,sides,back high swing door,with all glass.
intakes, exhaust,cranks,rods,blocks,valve covers,birfields,oil pans,alts, brake masters, clutch parts, flywheels,distributors for f,2f,&hei for both.,etc.
all prices are OBO. let me know what you want and i will see if i have it and work out a price.

Where are you located? May need the tranny/transfer, I'll know better in a couple of days.

Will you sell the transfer case separately? My daughters transfer case is hooped :'( bearings are coming out as little metal pellets without any carrier and gears are wobbling on the shafts!! When my daughter picked up the FJ55 the front transfer extension was loose and all the oil leaked out and then the bearings got chewed up (they did not take the drive shafts out as I had suggested).

i might be able to do that if i remember right it needs the front or rear ext. housing have to look to see which it is. it had a small crack and the previous owner tossed it but if your housing is good it will bolt on to this one.

I have a manual steering box for a 72 which think is the same. make me an offer.
Which heater parts do you need?

I live O.C also, you wouldn't happen to have a tub for sale
would ya'?

If you have a 2f oil pan and push rod cover I'd be interested in
spending around $25
-Dan

I can throw in a intake with the 2 f carb. i will email you tonight.
I have a pan let me check on the cover if i still have it.

Howdy,
Interested in the Weber...if you still have it. Any reason for only running it once. DOes this come with adapter plates for a 2f? How many miles on it? Also, is it the 38mm or the smaller?

You can email me @ jkim589108@aol.com

Thanks for your time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom