fj40 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm going to be selling a bunch of fj40 parts rather directly, before I put them on ebay, let me know what you guys need, send me a email or a pm, and if I have it its for sale. I'm located in central pa and will ship. I have a 73 frame thats cherry, that came from utah, i.e(no salt), its a rolling chassis, and have a set of front fenders, no bondo, hood, and front bid, no rust on any. Theres a little surface rust, but nothing that sandpaper cant deal with. I also have a chrome bezel(the oval part around the headlights). Thanks,Pete

got a set of aprons with no bends?

or some bent up hardtop sides? (i just need the posts for a sort of soft top thing)

i'm sure i'll think of some other stuff, thanks,

malphrus

speedo/guage panel for '70 FJ40? Might be interested in the fenders.

I have the speedo assembly, but its pretty rusted. Fenders might be sold. Send me a pm if still interested.

I'll let you know tonight if the fenders are available.

I can restore "rusty" speedo if the price is very, very good. E-mail me with a price when you get a chance. Thanks.

Fenders and hood are still for sale. Contact me soon or there going on ebay. The other guy backed out. Thanks, Pete

Pete,
I have'nt back out if you are talking about me. I e-mailed you this morning. Waiting for a shipping cost. Thanks, Tim

I was talking about the guy in pa that wanted them. I got your pm and sendt you one. I'll get you a shipping quote tonight.

Fenders, hood, and front apron are sold. Let me know if you guys need anything else. I have alot of misc stuff lying around. Thanks

I need both left and right defroster ducts.

I'll look for the defroster ducts, but I think the po removed them. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom