FJ40 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just a few parts im getting rid of, a set door shells off a 69, would make a awesome set of half doors, also have the glass for them. set of hard top sides very little rust and all the original glass, headlight bezel (round type) and two original hub caps. if any ones interested just get back to me with a price.

Sides

Traded sides to nilepoc for set of doors.

Hubcaps

There in pretty good shape i just picked them up last week, just make youre own price we'll go from there, im not looking to make anything on them i am in greensboro nc if you want to check on shipping. thanks a bunch.

headlight bezel

how much you lookin to get for the headlight bezel

Bezel

Hows twenty bucks plus shipping sound?

Hub Caps

O.K., you can pm me about price and shipping. Thanks

Sides

I traded the sides for a set of doors, Thanks though.

Hub caps

Hub caps sold to a guy in local cruiser club

Was the Bezel sold?

No, the bezel wasnt sold. Sorry no hood though. If anyone has extra parts let me know I would be willing to trade.

Doors

Have you sold your doors?

I still have the doors,they're the older two piece type with the detachable upper frame. I dont have the upper frame but I do have the glass. I'll try to put up some pics.

Attention Buyers!!!
THERE WILL BE NO BIDDING ON ITEMS FOR SALE ON 'MUD!!!

THIS IS UNFAIR TO BUYERS!!!

Thanks,
Max........................end quote :idea:

Here are some pics of the doors door.jpg

door 2.jpg

door 3.jpg

Sorry about the size I'll try to get some larger pics posted
door.jpg
door 2.jpg
door 3.jpg

big pic 1.jpg

big pic.jpg

big pic2.jpg

Thats better.
big pic 1.jpg
big pic.jpg
big pic2.jpg

Walton I am not trying to get a bids out of people, I dont need any of this stuff and it is cluttering up my garage and I want to get rid of it. If its the lack of prices youre upset about then here you go, the sides and hubcaps are already gone, I'll take twenty bucks plus shipping for the bezel, and $125 plus shipping for all three doors, I dont have the upper frames for them but I do have the glass. I can assure I was not trying to run up bids on anything and I apologize for any misunderstanding

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom