FJ40 Parts/Oregon (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Most of these parts were from my 40 or I got for it but never got around to using them or see no use for them in the near future. If any price seems unfair let me know Im willing to talk (been off the forum for a while).:steer:

FJ40 Dashboard: Sold

FJ40 Hood Hinge: $13
Brand new in plastic still. My hood Hinge broke a while back but never got around putting this on and still having no reason at this time. This is just the hinge; you will need the gasket if yours is not re-usable.
IMGP4575.jpg

IMGP4576.jpg

Tail Light Gasket and Lens: Sold

Rancho Steering Stabilizer: $40
This is a near brand new stabilizer, I bought this for the Land Cruiser and ended up going with a 4x4labs set up and no longer have the need for the stabilizer. This has maybe 30 miles on it at best, has been sitting for about 1.5years but is still in good condition.
IMGP4570.jpg

FJ40 Fan Shroud: Sold

FJ40 Driver Side Quarter Panel: Sold

Timken Tapered roller bearings: Sold

FJ40 Tire Carrier: Sold

Rear Axle Housing: $50
Rear axle housing from my 75 FJ40 Land Cruiser. It just a bare housing has two studs missing but aside from that would be a good housing to have to do a SOA instead of taking your rig apart and having a long down time. I have the stock gears from my 75 if anyone is interested would be willing to talk about part with those as well if they are to value to anyone.
IMGP4522.jpg

Rear Disc Brake Brackets: Sold

Front Blinker: Sold
Also need to add Im a college student and I am not where the parts are... Im about an hour away from them and have no daily driver vehicle at all. If you need a part ASAP let me know if not most parts will be shipped on Friday.

Last edited:
I would take the fan shroud. Shipping to 82801 in Wyoming.

2nd in line for dash cover

Last edited:
That damaged piece of pipe in your tire carrier doesn't belong there. It's an extra piece of pipe that has been shoved up into the original tire carrier. You should just remove it.

The two bolts holding in that extra pipe would normally hold the clamp for securing the carrier to the rear crossmember (Item 4 below).

142a4.gif

2nd in line for fan shroud...pm sent

Still waiting for a shipping quote on the fan shroud..........

Dibs on the disk brake brackets. Can you give me a total shipped to 21029?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom