FJ40 Parts in WA seats lights gas cover etc. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have attached a PDF of parts to sell or trade. Most of these came from a 75 and later. I have a 9/70 build so these wont work for me. I have to set a price, web rules. So here it is... $200.00 for each different part in the photos.
Obviously, I don't expect this. What I do need is the following parts and I am willing to trade these parts for them.
I need..
Radiator
Battery tray and mount passenger side.
skid pan
front seat bench style, hopefully in good enough shape to drive for a year or two.
I hope this doesn't violate any rules. My internet is slow. I will respond. I am home all week. Thanks for looking.

Parts for sale added, Toolbox cover, dash, push/pull cables, cars, intake, anything shown on the red panel in picture.

Attachments

• parts t sell.pdf
    587.4 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Looking for one of the passenger seat brackets (pictured below). I think it's in one of your pictures but can't tell. How much for just that bracket shipped to 70448? Unfortunately, I don't have any of the parts you are looking for.

seatbracket.jpg

skid plate.

Hi,

I don't need any parts.
But i do have a couple of nice skid plates.
One has been power coated and not used since power coating.$60.00 for this one.
I also have anothet one in good shape. None powder coated for $50.00.
These are in sherwood oregon 97068.

Thank you
Brian

response to request

hawkeyealum I sent reply, I don't want you to buy the headrests and have them not fit. They are 4 3/4" outside post to outside post. Let me know.

Bang Bang Here is an additional picture on 8 1/2 X 11 paper so you can make your decision. How about $20 plus shipping. I also travel mucho and get to Columbus MS, Houma La and the like once a month. I could bring if not in rush.
Let me know. Russ

landcruiserman If I sell some of these parts I might just take you up on that. You have a skidplate for 1971?
Thanks

Great. Can you show me the bottom of the bracket. It does not look like it has the "foot" on it that attaches to the tub in front of the gas tank and that "foot" is what broke off of mine. Without that, this one won't work for me.....

bracket

Here is a closeup. I knew the foot was on, but when you said yours cracked off, I checked it and found the beginnings of a crack. You cannot weld yours? This one looks repairable.
brackett crack.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom