FJ40 Parts in WA seats lights gas cover etc.

I have attached a PDF of parts to sell or trade. Most of these came from a 75 and later. I have a 9/70 build so these wont work for me. I have to set a price, web rules. So here it is... $200.00 for each different part in the photos.
Obviously, I don't expect this. What I do need is the following parts and I am willing to trade these parts for them.
I need..
Radiator
Battery tray and mount passenger side.
skid pan
front seat bench style, hopefully in good enough shape to drive for a year or two.
I hope this doesn't violate any rules. My internet is slow. I will respond. I am home all week. Thanks for looking.

Parts for sale added, Toolbox cover, dash, push/pull cables, cars, intake, anything shown on the red panel in picture.

Attachments

• parts t sell.pdf
    587.4 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

Bang Bang

Age is a state of mind.
SILVER Star
Website
www.LaLandKrewesers.com
Looking for one of the passenger seat brackets (pictured below). I think it's in one of your pictures but can't tell. How much for just that bracket shipped to 70448? Unfortunately, I don't have any of the parts you are looking for.

seatbracket.jpg

skid plate.

Hi,

I don't need any parts.
But i do have a couple of nice skid plates.
One has been power coated and not used since power coating.$60.00 for this one.
I also have anothet one in good shape. None powder coated for $50.00.
These are in sherwood oregon 97068.

Thank you
Brian

response to request

hawkeyealum I sent reply, I don't want you to buy the headrests and have them not fit. They are 4 3/4" outside post to outside post. Let me know.

Bang Bang Here is an additional picture on 8 1/2 X 11 paper so you can make your decision. How about $20 plus shipping. I also travel mucho and get to Columbus MS, Houma La and the like once a month. I could bring if not in rush.
Let me know. Russ

landcruiserman If I sell some of these parts I might just take you up on that. You have a skidplate for 1971?
Thanks

bracket

Here is a closeup. I knew the foot was on, but when you said yours cracked off, I checked it and found the beginnings of a crack. You cannot weld yours? This one looks repairable.
brackett crack.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom