For Sale FJ40 Parts from the depths of the warehouse... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received.

As I've been burning the candle at both ends the past few weeks I apparently exhausted myself and my body decided it was time to hibernate. Went to bed at 11PM last night and woke up at 2PM this afternoon....which means I missed shipping anything out today. My apologies for that but will have the rest shipped out tomorrow.

Additionally, our county went under lockdown last night so I'm about to become a criminal and go retrieve some products from powder coating... :) I'll answer emails and PM's when I return.

I'll be back at it tonight so for those that purchased items yesterday and today, expect tracking info this evening. All other 'orders' went out yesterday.

Received.

As I've been burning the candle at both ends the past few weeks I apparently exhausted myself and my body decided it was time to hibernate. Went to bed at 11PM last night and woke up at 2PM this afternoon....which means I missed shipping anything out today. My apologies for that but will have the rest shipped out tomorrow.

Additionally, our county went under lockdown last night so I'm about to become a criminal and go retrieve some products from powder coating... :) I'll answer emails and PM's when I return.

I'll be back at it tonight so for those that purchased items yesterday and today, expect tracking info this evening. All other 'orders' went out yesterday.

At times like these it’s good to remember the words of Oliver North, testifying in front of Congress about Iran-Contra:

Its easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom