For Sale FJ40 Parts For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

G

Need to sell some Cruiser parts I have accumulated. Here is a list of some of the bigger things. I have other misc parts as well. Can send pics. Located in NC.

Hoods: e-’71 & ‘72-‘74 - good $50 each
Rear swing out doors - decent $50 set
Grill: ‘70-’73 - good $50
Jump Seats (3): ’68-‘71 - great $100 set
Front doors: e-‘70 - good $100 set
Spare tire carrier: e-‘74 - great $50
Stock wheels - good $50 set
Bumperettes - good $20 set
Ambulance door (driver side) -’79 $50

robahjunior@hotmail.com

when you say "rear swing out doors"...do you mean ambulance doors? cuz mine are TOAST and i may be interested.

-Max

Greetings, I am intrested in the bumperettes you have posted. what kind of shape are they in? Where will you be shipping them from?
Thanks, Richard.

The bumperettes are in great condition. Give me an email address and I'll send you some pics. I am in North Carolina.

Where in N.C are you? I'd be interested in the one ambulance door. Could you send me pics?
Thanks,
Chase

Howdy-

If your swing out doors are the small saloon style that are the half versions of the full size ambulance doors I would be really interested in them! Are they rusty? What color are they? Thanks for your time.

What condition are the front doors? How much rust? &nbsp:Do they have the original mirrors on them? &nbsp:Do you have a key for the lock cylinder? Is the glass still there and does it have any scratches? What about dents
Thanks
Pablo

The spare tire carrier is the swing out style that mounts on the passenger side. The doors from the '70 FJ40 are sold. I do have a set of front doors from a late model FJ40 if you're interested.

Yeah, either style of doors will work. What kind of shape are they in? How much do you want for them?
Pablo

The doors are in great shape. There is a spot of surface rust here and there, but that's it. The passenger door is missing the exterior handle, and both will need new interior door panels. I'll take $200 for the set. Located in North Carolina. Would prefer not to ship.

robahjunior@hotmail.com

Do you still have the late model doors? What kind of condition are they in? How much for the pair and will you ship to TX?

I am interested in the hoods. Are they solid, not the paint but are they rusted thru anywhere? How much to meet me in Jellico later this month, had to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom